Search J'adore

Friday, January 22, 2010

Nails Fit For A Tea Party


"Color so fantastic, you'll think you're dreaming."

You've heard me write already, raving about one of the newest trends of the season, Alice In Wonderland inspired fashion. Well, I had to share my newest lacquer obsession: OPI's Alice In Wonderland Spring 2010 Collection. This limited edition collection featured fairytale shades that match the crazy personalities of some main characters in the Disney flick. Now, with the upcoming release of Tim Burton's take on the classic, OPI has once again dedicated a line of polishes to the entertainment world. I've been eyeing the ads for these fab nail colors in my fashion mags for some time now, awaiting the day that I can run to my fav salon and try em' out. So, upon returning home from a brief ski vacay, in desperate need of a manicure, I went immediately to check out the collection for myself. Thrilled was I when I saw the cardboard display with all the pretty little bottles of new and flashy colors. I am notorious for never wearing a nail color more than once, so the days that OPI and Essie come out with their new collections are always fun, exciting, and a great way to freshen up my look! Hard to choose, but I opted for Thanks So Muchness!, a berry red metallic shade, and love love love! However, I'm dying to test out the eye-catching bright blue, crushed glitter polish, Absolutely Alice, which packs a lot of personality into one little nail. Can't wait until next week's manicure! So, jump down the rabbit hole and sit down for tea with your favorite wacky Wonderland crew, but be sure to lacquer up with these hot new shades first!



OPI color in new Absolutely Alice


Each Bottle $8.50

Mini 4 Pack Set $20

http://opi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment