Search J'adore

Monday, January 25, 2010

Kate Hudson Got It White

Award season is one of my favorite times of the year. Curling up on my couch with a glass of wine each Sunday to watch the red carpet broadcasting, ready to be amazed...and confused, by the style choices of Hollywood's hottest stars. This year's best dressed so far (that includes Golden Globes and SAG Awards) is hands down...Kate Hudson! I give this Nine star a shining 10 stars for her red carpet appearance last Sunday at the Golden Globe Awards, and yesterday at the SAGs. I've adored Kate Hudson's style since I saw her in that golden yellow satin gown that she wore at the end of How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days (which I bought a replica of, guilty, for my Junior prom). Kate is a prime example of how not to lose a guy in ten days, she is always fashionably flawless!


At the Globes, Kate looked glamorous in a white hot strapless silk crepe Marchesa gown. Such an elegant pick, she chose white, so classic and glamorous, especially with the white peplum train. The dress fit her beautifully with it's very structured shape, which showcased her petite, fit frame just as it should be. I loved the feathered detail at the bust, the intricate folding at the waist, and the way the skirt bunched at the back...perfection! It reminded me of Swan Lake, in the best way! (ps-media claimed Kate looked "curvy" and "heavier" at the globes...and I for one think that is completely insane and they need to reevaluate their definition of heavy...seriously ridiculous..she looks amaze!).

Hudson took home another victory at last night's SAG Awards, stepping out onto the red carpet in a breathtaking backless white Emilio Pucci gown. The high neck line and long sleeves accentuated her smaller upper half and super toned arms, while the low-to-the-tush open back highlighted her sexy backside. (note to self: try open back, super hot). The look was so dramatic, and she carried it with total confidence...I mean, how could she not?! I thought the Cartier white golf and diamond long sautoir spotlight necklace that she wore down her back was the icing on the cake...the perfect accessory!

Kate was an absolute vision in white..no fashion police can touch her, she got it all right (or white, actually). Can't wait to see this golden girl at the next award show, I'm sure she'll wow us again!

No comments:

Post a Comment