Search J'adore

Friday, January 29, 2010

Alexander McQueen Look-For-Less!!!


I know I am not alone in loving the Alexander McQueen Spring 2010 RTW collection. The reptile-patterned, digitally-printed dresses and the sea monster-like shoes was such a fantastical look that combined both land crawlers and sea swimmers. The beautiful colors of aqua, greens, browns and bright yellows were so eye-catching, and the prints were so expertly engineered, it would be hard to imagine anyone being able to replicate this look for less. Well, no one can do what McQueen does, and that's a fact...but they can try. So, try Armani Exchange did, and their efforts are not so shabby. As I was strolling by shops on my way out of work yesterday, my eye caught a glimpse of a fabulous dress in the window. At second glance, my first reaction was, ahah! I found it, yay yay yay- an A McQueen look-a-like! The snake-skin print frock was a great, affordable option for those who cannot even begin to ponder purchasing the real deal (myself included...).


Available online as well as in stores, the "Snake Print Dress" from Armani Exchange is only $120.00!!! This pattern also comes in a stunning, long flowing maxi dress, $150, and a chic mini skirt, $68. This is a look-for-less MUST BUY. I can't wait to snatch up that mini for myself. j'adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment