Search J'adore

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fierce High Heeled Fabulosity















































Who's definitely NOT a hot, tranny mess? Cristian Siriano! He is definition of fabulosity, and I can not get enough of him!! He has been all over the radar since his project runway win, when he became the youngest winner ever. His famous phrases have been coined, reused, and reused again by everyone, everywhere. Cristian has truly become a part of our pop culture, and he is here to stay for a while for sure!! My best friend informed me, thankfully, that he would be appearing on Oprah Winfrey today, and I stopped everything to plop myself in front of the tube and soak it all in. He is just adorable, to-die-for, I want to be his best friend (but would be scared he'd judge my style harshly, because he'll definitely tell you like it is!!). The personality we all love and know was shining through every minute of the interview/appearance as he energetically spoke with Oprah, and put on quite a fun show. He also showed off a selection of his Spring 2010 collection, soooo fierce!!!


And the shoes..uhh..my favorite part of every look!! (His shoes are amazing-he has a line out for Payless, with handbags as well, that I've been meaning to get out and purchase...1 in every style..). Extremely beautiful and original, the main attracting feature of his shoe is the conversely curved heel and over-exaggerated platform. I immediately thought of Nicholas Kirkwood's highly-photographed Fall 2009 shoe signature collection (j'adore). I'm a sucker for sequins, so I naturally loved the marble-print heels with the sequined ankle straps and the faint cut-outs in the material. Sequins also adorn the edge of the peep-toe, offering a perfect balance to the look. 2nd on my list of favs: the fantastic blue, dye-printed satin ankle-bootie peep-toe heel with an elastic cinch at the ankle. Love love love, want! I wish I had the $$$ to be able to strut my fierce self around in this dazzling footwear...Thank the lord for trending celeb lines for less..I'll be heading to payless first chance I get!!


Christian Siriano graced us with his presence and personality to boot on Project Runway years ago, he's given us fashion-forward designs season-after-season, and there is no doubt that he will continue to wow his adoring fan followers with CS originals for many years to come. I can't wait to head of to Borders to pick up a copy of his new book, Fierce Style-and you better also!! Christian=fabulosity, and j'adodre j'adore!!



Visit his website to view his fab collections and shop online: http://www.christianvsiriano.com/

and visit: http://www.payless.com/ and Payless Stores to shop the Christian Siriano for Payless line.

No comments:

Post a Comment