Search J'adore

Monday, October 5, 2009

Bonjour!


Bonjour, and welcome to j'adore blog spot!! I'm so excited to get this up and running. Starting a blog is something that I have always wanted to do, but have never found the time or energy to create. Recently graduated and currently unemployed, I finally decided that this was what I needed to do to get myself through this period in my life. I have always been drawn to fashion ever since I was a little girl, and now that I'm all grown up, my interest in style has quickly turned into so much more. Style is my passion, my hobby, how I pass my time. Okay..I’m obsessed..but how can I not be? There is so much going on all around us, and it all ties into fashion somehow. As Coco Chanel once famously said so perfectly,"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." Yup, there's no denying the truth that style is part of life, even if you choose to ignor it (like so many do). But not moi! Most of my free time is spent tracking the latest in fashion, beauty, fitness and health trends, society news, celebrity gossip, art, music, ET..and it goes on. Lately I have been attached at the hip to my iPhone's TweetDeck application, posting tidbits of things j'adore. Social media is another current love of mine, but I found that Twitter alone could not satisfy my need to share my thoughts and findings with you all (or whoever is actually paying attention to what I am tweeting). Although I heart Twitter dearly, the limited number of characters allowed left me feeling limited, constricted, and unfinished. Solution: Blog about it! And so here I am, feeding my hunger for talking and writing (in an unlimited number of characters) about my passions. I have lots of pent up ideas and topics to share, so my first collection of posts will be pretty large-I must get it all out! From there on though, I hope to update daily with multiple posts on only the uber interesting. I j'adore, and I hope you j'adore too. ;) Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment