Search J'adore

Friday, February 12, 2010

Beauty Pick Of The Day!


Sometimes when I'm feeling like I have nothing to wear (which is probably...okay, most definitely not true..), and I can't afford a new outfit, I turn to a great new lip color! Even some of the more high-end lipsticks are only $25-$30...not too bad. However, I find that your local drug store usually has a fabulous selection for a fraction of the designer cost. My new favorite shade: Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Cool Watermelon. This punchy, melon/coral shade is a bright burst of color that will liven up any look. While it appears to be a summer color at first, I completely believe that it can be worn NOW! And, it glides on perfectly, with conditioning benefits. How beautiful would that color look with a chic black ensemble? Keep the rest of your face neutral, slick back your hair, and let your lips do the talking. A beauty j'adore

Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Cool Watermelon

Try Maybelline's other Moisture Extreme shades at your nearest drugstore, and check them out here - the site even has a color guide to help you find the best color for your skin tone and eye color!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Putting it on my must acquire now list:-) Great blog!
    ~ Juliane of www.StyleNectar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous color xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never use any lip products like this and all of those things are pretty charming but just not interesting. So Leather shoulder messenger bags or fashion style Handbag detachable shoulder strap all collected at cwmalls.com to you!

    ReplyDelete